Too Damn Young is a compilation of your stories. How you live through your loss is what brings an entire army of grievers together.
You can email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some prompts, just in case you need help getting started:
- How did you tell your friends that you lost a loved one?
- Have you turned your grief into something positive, like a blog, song, etc?
- What’s the best piece of advice you got after losing your loved one?
- Do you do anything special to celebrate your loved one’s life?
- Has your loss inspired you to help others in any way?
- Do you want to tell the story of your loved one’s life?
- What’s the worst thing someone told you after losing your loved one?
- Has a book/song/movie/person helped you get through your loss?
- Do you write poetry, short stories, or personal essays about your grief that you want to share?
- If you could go back to when you just lost your loved one, what would you tell yourself?
If there’s something not on the list that you want to cover, just let us know!
You can email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for any info.
Here are some positions we’re looking to fill:
- Spanish translator
- Editorial interns
- Regular contributors
- Graphic design interns
All questions can also be tweeted or you can fill out the form below.